Leane and Nick 29th April 2016
To begin with … What a lovely couple, just so fun and lovely to work with and completely relaxed throughout their whole wedding process!
There decorations were classy and beautiful full of fresh lavender and shades of lilac and cream
As the sun shone through the sky lights Leane and Nick were united as Mr and Mrs Hewett
Pie Master was enjoyed by all for the main event,
Aprons, hats and wooden spoons given to 1 unsuspecting guest on each table, who would then become the person to serve all other guests dinner on their table…. Fab fun and laughter for all!
- Chicken, Roasted Gammon & Ham Hock, Chablis ‘n’ Parsley
- Steak, Button Mushroom & Aged Stilton
- Triple Cooked Goose Fat ‘Lovers Potatoes’ Roasties
- Carrots, broccoli and green beans
Then to follow
- Richie’s Sticky Toffee Pudding…Butterscotch Sauce & custard
- Gooey Double Chocolate Brownie… Salt Caramel, Cornish Clotted Cream & Chocolate Sauce
Out side the snow flurried (Snow in April!!!) while guest gathered themselves for cake cutting and first dance…. The party had begun!
Huge congratulations to an amazing couple xxx
Richie, Charlotte and the team at RS Catering