Hannah and Sean 2nd April 2016
Swards were at the ready as these two love birds left the barn at Herons farm as Husband and Wife, a lovely tradition carried out by friends and colleagues
Then of to the front lawn to enjoy Prosecco and canapés and the April sun!
- Pheasant, Spiced Black Pudding Press… Fig Chutney
- Poached Salmon, Crispy Chorizo & Guacamole
- Filo Pulled Pork, Cider Jelly & Diced Bramley
- Honey Roast Fig & French Camembert
While guests were being well looked after it was time for me to sneak into the barn to grab some snaps of the lovely decor.
The tables set, fit for a banquet were filled with beautiful wild flowers and little brown tags with names on helped guest find their places, above hung hand knitted bunting lovingly made for the special day in pastel colours.
A colourful table plan stood to one side, which Im sure would be hung on the wall back home as a fabulous keep sake of their wedding day
And opposite a deliciously pretty cake fully laden with flowers and lego people to boot!
With Hats down it was time for dinner!
Pie Master was on the menu for todays couple, huge beautifully made pies were carried to the tables along with hats and aprons to an eagerly awaiting crowd
- Corn-fed Chicken, Tarragon & Asparagus
- Steak, Button Mushroom & Aged Stilton
- Creamy ‘Lovers Potato’ Mash
- Fresh Garden Peas & Feves with Minted Butter
- Roasted Trio of Root Vegetables with Thyme, Garlic & Maldon
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake, Pinot & Vanilla Poached Rhubarb
Having devoured this great feast it was time for coffee whilst waiting for the band to set up
“The guns” who played a blinding set or two late on into the evening
Huge congratulations to a wonderful couple xxx
Richie, Charlotte and the team at RS Catering